Blue Hill at Stone Barns is seeking a a detail oriented, proactive, and organized Barista, responsible for the service of all tea and coffee items to tables and guests.
- Previous work experience as a Barista.
- A high technical skill in coffee and tea making and operating an espresso machine, executing a variation of coffee and tea beverages for guests.
- Hands-on experience with brewing equipment.
- Knowledge of sanitation regulations.
- Basic math skills
- Works well in a team.
- Applied verbal and written communication.
- Able to multi-task in discreet time periods.
- Flexibility of schedule.
- The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow oral instructions and procedures.
- High school diploma; relevant training is preferred.
- Preparation and service of coffee and tea beverages for guests.
- Responsible for inventory of all coffee and tea supplies.
- Participate and assist with food and beverage service and table maintenance.
- Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor.
Standard Company Benefits.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Farm To Table, New American
Part of Blue Hill Farm
Blue Hill at Stone Barns is regarded as one of the most exciting and innovative places to eat, cook, learn and explore, garnering widespread attention and accolades, including the James Beard award in 2015 for the Most Outstanding Restaurant in the US, and ranking among the World's 50 Best List.
Blue Hill at Stone Barns consistently attracts loyal, dedicated and curious employees. Please be one of them. As a member of our team, engage in unique learning experiences and be a part of a community that's pushing the boundaries of 'farm-to-table' dining.
Blue Hill at Stone Barns is looking for great people with passion.
We are a small family run company that began with Blue Hill Farm. Today we are two restaurants, a cafe, a catering business, and a marketplace. Chef Dan Barber and co-owners David and Laureen Barber, have cultivated a cutting edge farm-to-table dining experience that is actually a table in the middle of an 80 acre working farm. We are 30 miles from midtown Manhattan and yet it looks and feels like the rolling hills of Vermont. Come join us!