The Link Restaurant Group was founded in January 2009 by James Beard Award Winning Chefs Donald Link and his business partner Stephen Stryjewski, with the goal to support the continuous growth of their family of restaurants, currently including Herbsaint, Cochon, Cochon Butcher, Calcasieu, Peche Seafood Grill, La Boulangerie and Gianna. Their guiding philosophy is to produce honest, simple food. Growing up in South Louisiana taught Chef Link about the importance of traditions and the region’s unique flavors, and he is proud to share that food at the restaurants of the Link Restaurant Group.
We offer competitive wages, career progression and professional development, health insurance and 401k with company match.
We are looking for Runners to join our FOH team! Full time or part time is available. We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about delivering great service and food. The Runner is responsible for delivering all dishes from the kitchen to the appropriate guest in the dining room.
Skills and Requirements
- At least two years of related experience
- Team player with exceptional work ethic
- Ability to think quickly and anticipate guest needs
- Food and beverage knowledge a plus
- High volume restaurant experience preferred
- An enthusiasm to learn and grow with us
- Full-time and flexible schedules available
- The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, frequently lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing for 4 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Link Restaurant Group reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of LRG or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
LRG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, ancestry, national origin, alienage or citizenship, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other protected status.
Plus tips, health insurance, and 401K with a company match