Death & Co, the East Village cocktail institution is looking for talented team members!
If you have a desire to grow and want to join a passionate hard-working team, we would love to hear from you. We recently opened in a second location in Denver, and our third in Los Angeles is right around the corner! We are currently hiring a for leader to manage our front door in New York City, our flagship location. We do require open availability to start, but a consistent schedule would be achieved within a few weeks.
- Prior experience as a host or maitre’d in a high-volume environment
- Ability to work outdoors, interacting with hundreds of guests a night
- Manage a waitlist system
- Clear and constant communication with team members
- Maintain professional and warm guest communications
- Knowledge of front of house operations and sanitation standards
- Willingness to learn and grow within property
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to lift, reach, bend, stoop, and work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Ability to be punctual
Medical Benefits, Continuing Education, Monthly Wellness Benefits, Profit Sharing
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge
Part of Death & Company Group
Opened on New Year’s Eve 2006/07 in Manhattan’s East Village, Death & Co quickly became a cocktail institution, owed greatly to its staff of incredible bartenders. In 2010, Death & Co won Best American Cocktail Bar and World’s Best Cocktail Menu at Tales of the Cocktail Spirited awards. Death & Co continues to receive worldwide recognition as a cocktail industry leader.