Our coffee service is as important as our pastry, and our baristas provide a positive and quality customer experience by providing courteous, friendly and knowledgeable service to customers. Liv Breads is a high volume bakery and coffee shop and we’re looking for experienced baristas with a passion for coffee who are continually searching for that perfectly dialed in shot and micro foam. We offer additional training through our coffee partner, Counter Culture.
- Dial-in espresso machine
- Prepare coffee and espresso drinks according to our menu, and customer specifications
- Process sales transactions using a POS (point of sale) and process all forms of payment
- Maintain display area cleanliness and place products according to display guidelines
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation requirements
- Work closely as part of a team, communicating with bakers, prep, and managers on a daily basis
Skills and qualifications:
- High energy and engaging personality, professional demeanor, customer-service focused
- at least 6-12 months experience working on a La Marzocco or similar machine
- Latte art skills are a plus!
- Available to work flexible hours including mornings, weekends and holidays
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Have a passion for, and curiosity about, delicious and quality coffee, breads and baked goods!
Required education: High school diploma or equivalent
Liv Breads offers a friendly, supportive, and flexible work environment, and opportunities for growth and training.
Liv Breads is an equal opportunity employer.
bonus, food discounts, paid breaks, partial health, parking, training through Counter Culture Coffee
Other jobs you might be interested in
European, Mediterranean, Desserts
Bakery / Patisserie
Open since 2018, Liv Breads has already built a reputation for quality and consistency of product and service. We are looking for team players, enthusiastic to work in an expanding business focused on fostering a collaborative environment. Our specialty is artisan, high hydration sourdoughs, challah, and laminated doughs. Many of our products have a unique Mediterranean twist including Danish dough babka and rugelach and Israeli-style cakes. Our café offers creative and healthful sandwiches highlighting our breads, as well as a full-service coffee bar. The café has a lively and energetic vibe, of which the bread bakers take a part in with our open kitchen where customers can watch the bread bakers at work.