Manhatta is looking for dedicated, passionate back servers and kitchen servers to join our opening team! Attention to detail, strong work ethic, and a love of hospitality is a must. We are looking for team members excited to be a part of building a restaurant, developing a culture, and setting high (60 stories high!) standards.
- Execute the proper steps of service with efficiency and grace while maintaining a sense of urgency throughout service.
- Be reliable and provide general support in all areas of the dining room and kitchen (facilitate clears, run food, re-stock all mise en place, etc.)
- Stay up to date on all menu changes and be knowledgeable of all ingredients, sourcing, and story.
About Union Square Hospitality Group:
Founded by CEO Danny Meyer with the opening of Union Square Cafe in 1985, Union Square Hospitality Group has created some of New York’s most beloved restaurants, cafes, and bars such as Gramercy Tavern, Maialino, The Modern, Marta and Porchlight to name a few!
We are a Values-Driven Company that is committed to creating great work experiences for our people with lots of growth opportunities for advancement.
As an important member of our team, you’ll receive:
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- Paid Parental Leave (yes! even as an hourly employee!)
- Money to spend in our restaurants and a 20% discount (and we’ve won 28 James Beard awards)
- Discounts toward gym memberships, spas, transit passes and hotels – just to name a few…
- Matched 401(k) to help you invest in your future- and you can take it with you when you leave
- Access to more than 50 Learning and Development programs to support your growth & development
- Access to Mentor Programs and Career Development advice to help you navigate your career options with us
What You Bring to the Table
- Commitment to embodying our Family Values of :
- Integrity- Doing the right things always- using sound judgement- even when no one is looking
- Excellence- Doing what needs to be done, as well as it can possibly be done
- Hospitality- Doing all that can be done for others- and more than in expected- in thoughtful ways that let people know you are on their side
- Entrepreneurial Spirit- Seeing opportunities others haven’t-and creating opportunities others wish they’d thought of first
- Passion for creating memorable moments of hospitality for our guests
- 1-2 years full-service restaurant experience in a front of house position
- Strong communication skills to build trusting relationships with peers and guests
- The ability to stay positive and calm under pressure
- A strong work ethic and a hunger to learn and grow
- A basic understanding of classic cookery, wine, beer, and cocktails
- Previous experience with restaurant point-of-sale (POS) systems
Competitive compensation, revenue share, and above-industry-standard benefits!
Other jobs you might be interested in
2 Employee RecommendationsSee Details
Part of Union Square Hospitality Group
Perched sixty stories above Lower Manhattan, Manhatta is a new restaurant from Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, combining sky-high views with the intimacy of a neighborhood spot.