Sang Kee Peking Duck House, a Chinese BBQ and Noodle Shop in Chinatown since 1980, is hiring staff to work the front desk and serve as host/hostess.
This individual will be part of a restaurant team that is committed to high execution, teamwork, and quality customer service. Candidates who are skilled in solving problems on the fly and prioritizing tasks to ensure the best possible customer experience and restaurant operations are ideal. They should be excited to be part of a fast-paced, high volume restaurant.
- Welcoming and Seating Customers
- Answer the phone for call-in orders and taking walk-in orders
- Managing orders from our delivery apps
- Packing and organizing take-out, catering, and large event orders
- Keeping the front desk area clean, organized, and fully stocked
- Working closely with fellow team members to ensure speedy transactions and happy customer experiences
Candidates will ideally speak some Chinese and Vietnamese. Writing ability is not necessary. Experienced candidates will have an opportunity to advance to a managerial position after several months.
Free staff meals
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Other jobs you might be interested in
Chinese, Asian, Cantonese
Casual Dining, Quick Service, Fast Casual, Cafe
Sang Kee Peking Duck House is a family-owned Chinese restaurant in operation for nearly 40 years, since 1980. We specialize in Hong Kong Style BBQ, noodle soups, and cantonese wok stirfry. Our customers come from all across the city and every background imaginable. We like to think that Sang Kee is just where Philly goes when they want good, reliable Chinese food that makes them happy.