Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
Be a strong connector as a Manager at HiBase by HAND!
HAND hospitality composed of a group of people who are passionate about the production and management of restaurants brands, while also. collaborating and providing consultation on other projects. We start every project with the traditional basic foundations, which we then transform with unusual elements that make our brand stand out in this competitive industry.
Our brands include Take 31, Cup & Cup, Izakaya Mew, Her Name is Han, Cho Dang Gol, NoNoNo, ON and more to follow.
Our newest brand, HiBase is expected to open in the early spring of 2020 in the heart of Nomad.
It is a contemporary Japanese restaurant ( NEW JAPANESE). Our mission is to deliver HiBase’s unique experiences and culture identity to our customers.
We are always looking to add great, driven people with the right attitude to join our team. With those traits, we are confident we can help you reach your full potential. The manager will be the strong connector of the central connection between the customers, the chef, and all of the servers.
Qualified candidates must have the followings:
- 1-3 Years Minimum of management experience in the hospitality industry.
- 1-2 Years Minimum of serving in dining experience.
- Strong knowledge of Japanese culture and food.
- Strong communication and engagement skills.
- Proficiency in Japanese language.
- The basic knowledge of Sake, Natural wine, and beer.
- Strong ability to make lead a team as work all together.
- Basic knowledge of the computer skills such as WORLD, EXCEL, and etc.
To apply, please reply to this ad with your current resume.
Classic Food / Wine Service
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Restaurant Group, Upscale Casual
Part of HAND Hospitality