Come join a winning team! The Charlie Palmer Group is looking for a Breakfast Floor Manager to help run one of our newest properties, WellPlated.
This person will help to support the General Manager with the day-to-day operations.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Provides a constant leadership presence on the floor
- Consistently monitors guest interactions to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Audits dining room and storage areas to maintain compliance with health & safety regulations
- Orders beverages & disposables and keeps an accurate inventory of these items
- Assists with administrative and operational duties as needed
- 2 years of supervisor experience in food service
- Has strong communication and time management skills
- Has a fluid understanding of the guest service model
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Other jobs you might be interested in
Quick Service, Restaurant Group, Corporate Cafeteria
Part of Charlie Palmer Group
Master Chef Charlie Palmer brings wholesome, world-class cuisine to our WellPlated artisanal food hall, private events and office catering. With his passion for authentic, seasonal ingredients and a belief in the power of food to inspire social change, he is a culinary innovator whose influence goes beyond food.