Alinea seeks full-time FOH professionals to join our team! Alinea has been universally praised for its innovative approach to modernist cuisine.
The ideal candidate must:
- Effortlessly multi-task between the kitchen and dining room
- Possess great communication skills, and enjoy the learning aspects of food and beverage.
- Possess passion and dedication to hospitality industry, with opportunities of advancement within our establishment.
This is a full-time position; candidates must be willing to work 40-50 hours a week. Please be familiar with Alinea by visiting our website www.alinearestaurant.com and reading reviews.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Ventra transit benefit
- Employee dining discount
- Daily staff meal
Steps to Apply:
- Send in your resume for review
- Schedule phone interview with Human Resources
Based on experience, Benefits available
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of The Alinea Group
Alinea was founded in 2005 by Chef Grant Achatz and Nick Kokonas.
Featuring a single, seasonally driven tasting menu of between 18 and 22 courses, the experience of dining at Alinea is not only delicious, but also fun, emotional, and provocative.
Alinea has been universally praised for its innovative approach to modernist cuisine. It has three times been named the Best Restaurant in America and is the only restaurant in Chicago, and one of only 12 in the U.S., to earn the coveted Michelin 3-Star rating. It has also won the James Beard Award for Best Service in the United States.