Click your avatar to access saved jobs and applications
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answering a ringing telephone by the third ring with appropriate verbiage.
- To be proficient in all food, beverage, hours of operation, etc.
- Go above and beyond to provide accommodation to guests, albeit through securing reservations or offering other pertinent information of the location.
- Greet all guests with a warm, friendly and professional demeanor.
- Maintain composure and positivity when under pressure.
- Multi-tasking between greeting, seating, assisting guests with any belongings, answering telephones and communicating with managers and service staff about guests when deemed necessary.
- Communicate with managers regarding any special guest requests or dissatisfactory comments in order to have all addressed and rectified immediately.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the front door area to ensure the safety and security of all guests and service team members.
- Always maintain a positive, and team-oriented, demeanor.
- Assist in housekeeping tasks when asked and follow direction.
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and practices including health & safety, and loss prevention.
Bonus, health insurance
Food Safety Knowledge