- is attentive to the overall first impression that a guest receives, greeting all guests with warmth and hospitality.
- is responsible for the overall presentation, cleanliness and organization of the assigned guest service areas, such as the coat check, bathrooms, and salon/foyer.
- is responsible for the maintaining the reservation management system
- 1 to 3 years experience working in restaurant of similar caliber
- Positive, "roll up your sleeves" attitude
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Energetic, keeps themselves and team members motivated.
- Good knowledge of Food and Beverage and strives to continue learning.
What we offer:
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
• Employee Assistance Program
• Gym Membership Discounts
• ZipCar Rental Discounts
• Family Meal Provided
• On site Educational Classes
INVEST Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, INVEST Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options & Lifestyle Wellness Package
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
Shun is a contemporary French restaurant influenced by Japanese ingredients and aesthetics. The concept was created by Michelin-starred Chef Alain Verzeroli, a 20 year protege of the legendary Joël Robuchon, who most recently ran his 3-Michelin star restaurant in Tokyo. The restaurant's menu reflects the Japanese culinary tradition of "shun," which celebrates seasonality and harmony with nature. The luxurious yet minimalist space, designed by renowned Architect Joseph Dirand, serves to calm the senses with its neutral color palate, mix of rich materials, and artisanal tableware settings imported from Japan and France.
Bar Shun is an elegant cocktail lounge located adjacent to the Shun dining room. The intimate space evokes Art Deco glamour with its double-height ceilings, velvet upholstered banquettes, and mirrored glass, and serves as an escape from the bustling streets of Midtown below. The bar menu features handcrafted specialty cocktails with French and Japanese influences, as well as a small selection of bites from Chef Verzeroli.