L'ATELIER de Joel Robuchon seeks an enthusiastic and capable Runner to join our exceptional team.
- Responsible for always providing prompt and friendly food and beverage service to all our guests by following the restaurant brand standards.
- Act as a channel of communication (the eyes and ears) between the kitchen and the dining room.
- Ensures that each dish gets delivered to the guests
- Assists the dining room service team with clearing guest plates, and other duties assigned.
As a Runner, you will gain a solid understanding of our cuisine, service standards, and company's culture laying the foundation for growth with our team.
- The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of restaurant experience.
- Applicants must be guest-service focused, friendly and outgoing, hardworking, team-oriented, and able to perform with detail and finesse. We seek individuals who pursue this career as a passion and a profession.
The ideal candidate has 1-2 years' of experience in fine dining restaurants, or establishments of similar caliber. You must be organized, motivating, and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
We seek individuals who pursue this career as a passion and a profession.
Invest Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Invest Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
L'Atelier Miami is the newest incarnation of the late Chef Joël Robuchon’s groundbreaking concept, which first opened in Paris’ Saint-Germain neighborhood in 2003, followed by Tokyo the same year. Currently with 10 distinct locations around the world, each restaurant feels of-its-place, staying true to the original Parisian roots, while drawing inspiration from the surrounding city and neighborhood--including The Miami Design District.
L’Atelier’s name refers to a craftsman’s workshop, emphasizing Chef Joël Robuchon’s hallmark of elevating the simplest of dishes into something extraordinary using pristine ingredients, immaculate technique, and abundant creativity.The restaurant’s signature counter seating faces directly into the open kitchen, allowing for a dynamic interaction between chef and diner, and view into the creative process.
Chef Robuchon's protégés carry on this culinary philosophy at L'Atelier Miami, with a Modern French menu featuring iconic signature dishes, alongside new, ever-changing seasonal creations utilizing ingredients sourced from top local and regional purveyors.