- Be present at the entrance of the main dining room upon guest arrival.
- Approach guests who are carrying coats, bags, umbrellas or accessories (such as hats, etc, and offer assistance with their belongings. Respectively if the Maitre d’ or Host has confirmed with the guests that they would like to check their belongings, offer assistance then.
- Be ready in the Coat Check Room, towards the end of service, to take instructions from Maitre d’, Host and Managers on departing guests’ belongings that need to be returned.
- Upholding service standards to ensure a memorable guest experience
- Maintaining and upholding our company's vision and values
- Demonstrating a passion for details and a willingness to learn
- Taking part in pre-service duties and applicable closing duties
- Maintaining a safe, sanitary, and organized work environment
- Shows a warm and welcoming attitude towards guests in every moment of contact.
- Acts as a source of information to guests that are looking for assistance and/or directions within the Dining Room.
- Keep Managers and Supervisors informed of any supplies that need restocking.
- Previous related experience in a restaurant preferred
- Has a sincere interest in the hospitality industry
- Positive, "roll up your sleeves" attitude
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Energetic, keeps themselves and team members motivated.
- Flexible availability to include weekdays, weekends, nights, and/or holidays
- Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment and welcome feedback and direction
- Capability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Lift up to 50 pounds of weight
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, climb up and down stairs, walk, carry multiple objects
What we offer:
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
• Employee Assistance Program
• Gym Membership Discounts
• ZipCar Rental Discounts
• Family Meal Provided
• On site Educational Classes
INVEST Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, INVEST Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
French, Gluten Free
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
Le Jardinier is a modern vegetable-driven restaurant created by Michelin-starred Chef Alain Verzeroli, longtime protégé of legendary French chef Joël Robuchon, who also trained under Alain Passard at Arpège and Guy Savoy at Taillevent in Paris. The team includes Executive Pastry Chef Salvatore Martone, who worked with Robuchon for 13 years at Restaurant Joël Robuchon in Las Vegas as well as L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon in New York, and Head Baker Tetsuya Yamaguchi, who worked with Robuchon for over 20 years at his restaurants around the world. Designed by award-winning French architect Joseph Dirand, the restaurant is situated in the new luxury condominium 100 East 53rd Street, developed by Aby Rosen, and designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Norman Foster. Le Jardinier (the French word for gardener) will feature approachable yet refined vegetable-driven dishes, rooted in classic French technique. Chef Verzeroli has created a menu where plants play a prominent role: local, seasonal fruits and vegetables, fresh herbs, and greens are complemented by fish, meat and poultry. The menu also features several vegetarian and gluten-free options.