A new and growing restaurant group based out of NYC, INVEST Hospitality seeks new leaders with fresh ideas.
Brought to you by the team that brought NYC L’ATELIER de Joel Robuchon, which was recently re-awarded 2 Michelin stars.
A Pastry Cook is responsible for the daily production and distribution of all pastries, desserts and breads for all food and beverage concepts of the L'ATELIER Brand. You will oversee the overall running of the pastry department; cleanliness and organization, labor cost management, and participate in creating menu items using a variety cooking techniques and ingredients.
• 1-3 years of professional pastry experience preferred.
• High School Diploma, or equivalent level of education, preferred. (Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure)
• A Culinary Degree is preferred.
• Food Handlers Safety Certificate Preferred
• Ability to read, speak and interpret documents in clear English.
• Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space and to reach other locations of the restaurant in a timely basis.
• Must have manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
• Must to reach, bend, stoop, and stretch. Can frequently lift up to 30 pounds, as well as work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).
Invest Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Invest Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options & Lifestyle Wellness Package
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
L'Atelier Miami is the newest incarnation of the late Chef Joël Robuchon’s groundbreaking concept, which first opened in Paris’ Saint-Germain neighborhood in 2003, followed by Tokyo the same year. Currently with 10 distinct locations around the world, each restaurant feels of-its-place, staying true to the original Parisian roots, while drawing inspiration from the surrounding city and neighborhood--including The Miami Design District.
L’Atelier’s name refers to a craftsman’s workshop, emphasizing Chef Joël Robuchon’s hallmark of elevating the simplest of dishes into something extraordinary using pristine ingredients, immaculate technique, and abundant creativity.The restaurant’s signature counter seating faces directly into the open kitchen, allowing for a dynamic interaction between chef and diner, and view into the creative process.
Chef Robuchon's protégés carry on this culinary philosophy at L'Atelier Miami, with a Modern French menu featuring iconic signature dishes, alongside new, ever-changing seasonal creations utilizing ingredients sourced from top local and regional purveyors.