TIGER FORK BRINGS HONG KONG’S ELECTRIFYING CULINARY SPIRIT ALIVE IN SHAW.TIGER FORK BRINGS HONG KONG’S ELECTRIFYING CULINARY SPIRIT ALIVE IN SHAW.
Join the passionate team behind this Hong Kong style kitchen rated #7 new restaurant in D.C. by the Washington Post and recently celebrating Bib Gourmand recognition for 2019 & 2020. We pride ourselves on ensuring a work-life balance as well as being a place to grow and challenge yourself.
Eligible candidates must love what they do and bring 110% to every shift. You are:
• Accountable and responsible
• A naturally hospitable person who keeps a positive attitude
• On time, every time
• Committed to the highest ethical and professional standards
• A team player that treats every co-worker with respectYou have:
• 1-2 years of experience in well-reviewed restaurants
• A flexible schedule (Sundays and Weekend Brunch are a must)
• A strong background in wine and spirits and an interest in Chinese cuisine, techniques, and ingredients
• A sharp attention to detail and organization
The right fit for our small team is a hardworking, positive person that is comfortable working in a close-knit environment. They should strive to build up their team, while holding themselves up to a high standard of service. If we are describing you, we would like to meet you! Please send your resume and a cover letter introducing yourself to the #tigernaysh fam.
Ability To Lift 40+ Lbs
Basic Floor Service