ABC Restaurants are passionately committed to offering the freshest, safest ingredients, presenting a seasonal menu, that is locally focused and globally artistic, and cultivating a healthy relationship on our tables and for the planet. Our atmospheric elements, under ABC Home curation, feature environmentally conscious stories, honoring the preservation of the arts and global sustainability.
We are currently seeking Full-Time Hosts for abc kitchen by Jean-Georges
Jean-Georges has made culinary history and developed a reputation as remarkable as his food by tapping his deep understanding of the restaurant world and pairing it with his forward-thinking vision.
ABC KITCHEN: Thrive in a fast paced, high volume environment with a wood-burning oven, working with farm to table ethos using freshest, seasonal ingredients from local farms and purveyors.
Do you have:
- Desire to be part of a team that is energetic with a “yield to guests” focus and respectful attitude among colleagues?
- Pride in your work, to maintain integrity of service and provide the highest levels of hospitality?
- A passion for local, organic, sustainable and responsibly sourced food and wine?
Experience in fine dining and high volume restaurants a plus but will train!
Work with high profile clientele including regulars and guests in the industry!
Opportunities for advancement within our Company!
Duties and Supporting Responsibilities include:
- Great communication skills, with a polished floor presence, professional demeanor and appearance
- Proficiency in Open Table and multi-line phone systems
- Able to work independently and make the right decisions for the business
- Able to stand for a 10-12 hour shift and may be required to lift up to 20lbs. occasionally
- Available to work nights, holidays and long days as necessary
- Engage with guests and colleagues in a professional and dignified manner in a busy, high volume environment
- Provide the highest levels of organization and hospitality to guests at all times, without exception
- Maintain integrity of service, to proactively communicate with Managers to address any potential negative experiences
- Uphold our Mission Statement, promote ABC's culture, always positively representing the Company
- Perform other job-related activities as required or assigned by Manager
Benefits include: paid vacation and subsidized employer medical, dental and vision benefits, generous employee discount dining policy, partial gym reimbursement through medical plan
For more information please visit abckitchennyc.com, and if you meet the qualifications, we welcome you to submit your resume.
abc restaurants provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, abc restaurants comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
abc restaurants expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of abc restaurants’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Benefits include: paid vacation and subsidized employer medical, dental and vision benefits, generous employee discount dining policy, partial gym reimbursement through medical plan, family meals
Other jobs you might be interested in
New American, American
2 Employee RecommendationsSee Details
Part of abc Restaurants by Jean-Georges
abc kitchen and abc cocina with jean-georges, phil suarez and abc carpet & home invite you to engage in regionally-grown, organically focused cuisine that is rooted in cultivating a safe relationship with the environment and our table, in a fresh and articulate space.
Following the momentum of abc kitchen, our latest project, abc v presents a menu that is a celebration of healthful and inventive vegetarian cuisine. abc v highlights the beauty and saveur of vegetables through simple yet innovative dishes, utilizing techniques such as wood fire roasting, fermentation, and culturing - drawing on regional and global influences.
abc restaurants has a committed focus to local, sustainable and organic seasonal produce that does not use pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, insecticides or gmos; meat, fish and dairy that is locally sourced and humanely treated pasture-fed, free of antibiotics and hormones; teas, coffees, spices, organic wines, juices and elixirs that are organically cultivated on fair trade cooperatives celebrating and honoring sustainability, artistry and our global diversity.