LINE COOK POSITION AT AUTOGRAPH BRASSERIE
Are you hungry to achieve excellence?
Are you seeking the tools to realize the highest version of “you”?
Do you seek a career path which promotes upward mobility?
If so, apply for our Line Cook position today!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 11 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
Opened in May 2016, Autograph Brasserie is the newest addition to the Fearless Restaurant collection. Located in the former location of James Beard’s L’Auberge and George Perrier’s Georges, the building's rich history and French influence framed the inspiration of a concept owner Marty Grims had for over 20-years. Featured throughout the restaurant are over 1000 celebrity autographs, albums, and authentic photographs celebrating those individuals that have impacted popular American culture.
- 2+ years of restaurant experience in a high volume, excellence driven environment
- Must have knowledge of fast paced sauté, pantry, and grill stations
- Excellent knife skills
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to the hospitality industry
- Must be driven to meet or exceed standards of operational excellence
- Outstanding written and verbal communication acumen
- Ability to work full-time
- Likes to work in a team and professional work ethic
- Food Safety Knowledge
- Hourly rate $16-20/hour with great room for ADVANCEMENT!
- Medical/dental essential plan
- Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
- 401 K with Vanguard
- Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 11 Fearless Restaurant locations
- Opportunities for career growth with Autograph Brasserie and other Fearless Restaurants
Health/dental insurance, short-term disability, 401K with Vanguard, Employee Dining Program @ Fearless Restaurants, career growth!
Other jobs you might be interested in
New American, Seafood
Part of Fearless Restaurants
Autograph Brasserie, part of Marty Grims' Fearless Restaurants, opened in 2016 in the former location of Peppercorn and George's. The building's rich history and French influence framed the inspiration of a concept Grims' had for over 20 years. Featured throughout the restaurant are over 1000 celebrity autographs, music albums, and authentic photographs celebrating those individuals that have impacted popular American culture.
The modern American menu is inspired by the flavors and classic dishes from France, Spain, and Italy. Using only the freshest and finest ingredients available, Autograph Brasserie serves premium steaks, fresh seafood and hand-made pasta complemented with an impressive wine and specialty cocktail list. Open seven days a week for lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch and private parties