What makes Louie Louie special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 11 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
Louie Louie is an American bistro with French influence. We opened in July 2018 and have received wonderful praise throughout Philly and beyond! We are a high volume restaurant with an excellence and professional driven mentality.
A Louie Louie Bartender will be an expert at welcoming our guests into our home with warmth, enthusiasm, and grace in this fast-paced, multi-faceted, neighborhood cafe. This candidate will have a desire to continue to learn and grow within our organization.
The ideal bartender candidate is positive, a big personality, responsible, hands-on and a team player that has strong communication skills and can handle multiple tasks in a friendly manner with grace and composure.
- Be happy and constantly smiling!
- Welcome our guests with a friendly demeanor into our home
- Demonstrate competency in all steps of service
- Have a desire to build knowledge of classic cookery, wine, beer, and cocktails
- Maintain accurate knowledge on all menu items and beverage program
- Derive pleasure from providing genuine hospitality
- Demonstrate proper professional decorum
- Have a professional knowledge base of classic and creative cocktails
- Can interpret guest’s desires and bring them to life in liquid form
- Menu and beverage knowledge is kept current as menus evolve
- Average $100 lunch shift, $200-300 dinner shift (can be anticipated)
- Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 11 Fearless Restaurant locations
- Opportunities for career growth with Louie Louie and other Fearless Restaurants
- Full time employees: Health Benefits
- 401k program with Vanguard
- Commuter Benefits--tax exemption
- Childcare Benefits--tax exemption
Health/dental insurance, short-term disability, Employee Dining Program @ 11 Fearless Restaurants, career growth!
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge, Upscale Casual
Part of Fearless Restaurants
Part of Fearless Restaurants, a new restaurant opening spring of 2018, located at the Inn of Penn in the heart of University City. Designer ROHE creative of Harp + Crown, Bud + Marilyns, White Dog Café's Parlor Bar is designing the concept.
Louie is an American bistro with French influence! It will be an indoor/outdoor upscale casual venue. Our FOH team will wear jeans and t-shirts!
Our interviews/training will take place at our sister restaurant White Dog Café 2 blocks away.