Upscale French American brasserie looking for dedicated line cook to join our team. This position will be responsible for preparing food for all guests who come to Aboyer.
- Prepare and cook food following restaurant guideliness and techniques
- Performs opening and closing procedures including but not limited to the set up and break down of stations, cleaning and setting up of stationd, maintaining kitchen cleanliness
- Ensure guests' orders are correct and come out of the kitchen on time
- Work as a team with other staff
- Maintain a clean & organized work environment
- Have a positive, and professional attitude at all times
- Develop and maintain complete knowledge of all food and processes used in kitchen
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Passion for culinary arts and a passion to learn
- Ability to work in a friendly and relaxed demeanour while being prompt and accurate.
- Basic verbal & written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Flexible schedule
- Be reliable and punctual
- Food Handler Certified
- Participate in teamwork and assist other employees when needed
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to move, pull, carry or lift at least 40 pounds
- Occasionally kneel, bend, crouch and climb as required
If you feel you meet these requirements, please forward your resume.
Insurance offered after 90 days employment
Other jobs you might be interested in
Wine Bar, Upscale Casual, Quick Service