River Twice is searching for highly motivated hospitality professionals to join our FOH staff. Candidates should be responsible, a team player, have a positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure.
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from tables.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Help food preparation staff when necessary.
- Pre & post shift responsibilties
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability work well under pressure with bussers, cooks and other staff.
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.
health benefits, paid time off
Classic Food / Wine Service
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Event Management / Organization
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Other jobs you might be interested in
Farm To Table, New American
River Twice is a modern American restaurant coming to Philadelphia in the late summer/early fall of 2019 by James Beard nominated chef Randy Rucker. The concept focuses on connecting guests with the surrounding Mid-Atlantic region through thoughtful consideration of source and ingredients. Menus will evolve regularly and highlight the regions rich bounty of ingredients. The atmosphere will be calm and considered, prioritizing the guests’ comfort and experience above all else.
Chef / Owner