Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Uphold the service standards of the Vetri Family and be a representative of each unit’s unique theme.
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy, suggest appropriate beverage pairings.
- Answer questions regarding the menu including regions where foods come from, how dishes are prepared describing in detail tastes and textures.
- Answer questions about our restaurant functions and services and that of all the restaurants in our company.
- Take food and beverage orders from guests, enter orders in our point-of-sale system which relays orders to the kitchen and barista.
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen and barista to guests in a timely matter.
- Clear and replace settings between each course.
- Perform side work before, during and at the end of each shift.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to
- any requests.
- Prepare final bill, present check to guest, accept payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
- Be ready and willing to assist bus person with clearing and resetting tables.
- Thank guests for their visit and invite them to return.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager.
- A minimum of 2 yrs. experience as a server in a comparable restaurant.
- Good knowledge of food presentation, preparation and handling.
- Ability to communicate clearly and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
- Honesty and Integrity
- A well groomed professional appearance.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Ability to safely move tables weighing up to 20 to 25 pounds.
- Ability to reach, bend and stoop
- WEEKEND AVAILABILITY IS REQUIRED.
Health Benefits, 401k Plan and Paid Time Off for Full Time Employees; Employee Discount which can be Used In-Store or Online at all URBN brands: Anthropologie, Free People, Terrain, Urban Outfitters and Vetri Family
Ability To Lift 40+ Lbs
Basic Floor Service
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Craft Cocktail knowledge
Food & Wine Pairings