La Mercerie, an elegant French cafe located in the heart of SOHO inside Roman & Williams Guild is a partnership with Chef Marie Rose from acclaimed Spring Restaurant in Paris. The café serves breakfast, a delightful lunch and an elegant dinner along with craft cocktails and an all-French wine list.
We are currently in search of a dynamic Beverage Manager to curate and mainatin our beverage program. We are also looking for someone who loves interacting with guests and managing the floor.
As one of our key leaders, we will provide you the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic restaurant, in an environment that allows you to develop both personally and professionally.
Desired skills and experience:
- 2+ years of Restaurant Manager experience in service-oriented, culinary-driven restaurants
- 2+ years of experience in managing, mentoring, and coaching a team of service team members
- Sommelier certification desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with administrative tasks including inventory, scheduling and payroll
- A long-term commitment to excellence and team success
quarterly bonus, full benefits, 401k, STARR Dining Discounts, Paid Vacation
Other jobs you might be interested in
Fine Dining, Cafe, Bakery / Patisserie, Event
Part of STARR Restaurants
Located inside Roman and Williams Guild in Soho, La Mercerie by Chef Marie-Aude Rose celebrates the thoughtful delight of everyday French cooking. The café serves breakfast, a delightful lunch and an elegant dinner along with craft cocktails and an all-French wine list.