STEPHEN STARR, winner of James Beard Foundation's Restaurateur of the Year and Best New Restaurant of the Year Le Coucou; is opening LA MERCERIE restaurant in the heart of Soho. La Mercerie will feature the cuisine of award-winning Parisienne Chef Marie Rose. We are now actively interviewing candidates for our team!
SERVER will possess
• 2+ years serving experience in fine-dining restaurants in NYC or other metropolitan areas
• Experience in French restaurants preferred
• Ability to multi-task various floor responsibilities
• Must have extensive knowledge of French and global wine varietals; and an understanding of spirits, classic cocktails, and beer styles
• Must have strong food knowledge!
We offer the opportunity to partake in a high profile opening and learn from leading industry professionals within a fast-growing restaurant group. Comprehensive benefit package available including Medical, Vision, Dental, TransitChek and more!
Medical benefits after 90 days; TransitChek; Dining Discounts
Craft Cocktail knowledge
Regional Expertise - France
Classic Food / Wine Service
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Other jobs you might be interested in
Fine Dining, Cafe, Bakery / Patisserie, Event
Part of STARR Restaurants
Located inside Roman and Williams Guild in Soho, La Mercerie by Chef Marie-Aude Rose celebrates the thoughtful delight of everyday French cooking. The café serves breakfast, a delightful lunch and an elegant dinner along with craft cocktails and an all-French wine list.