Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of La Pecora Bianca
La Pecora Bianca is the fastest growing Italian restaurant group in New York City!
Located in NoMad and Midtown East and expanding this year to Bryan Park and SoHo, La Pecora Bianca, which means "the white sheep" in Italian, offers a relaxed, all-day dining experience and vibrant Italian fare in a beautiful setting.
We take Italian food back to its roots as an inherently local and seasonal cuisine with an approachable menu emphasizing vegetables and house-made pastas. True to Italian tradition, we source food from our local bounty whenever we can and let the ingredients shine in every dish.
WE OFFER ALL TEAM MEMBERS:
UNPARALLELED COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• Industry leading base salary
• Cash bonuses paid every quarter
• Gold insurance plan with 75% company contribution
• Quality of life: consistent schedules with consecutive days off
• Paid time off
• 401k with maximum company match of 4%
• Paid gym membership
• Quarterly dining stipends
OPPORTUNITIES FOR RAPID GROWTH:
• La Pecora Bianca is growing quickly, with multiple New York City locations opening in the next 6-12 months. All levels of management will have opportunities to develop into higher level positions and grow alongside the company.
FULL OPERATIONAL OWNERSHIP:
• We seek leaders that want the responsibility of driving our businesses forward while taking ownership of their work. This position will be responsible for tasks including scheduling and management of labor budgets, hiring & training all line level positions, developing and mentoring 3 managers, advanced financial management and responsibility.
MAKE DECISIONS THAT HELP SHAPE A GROWING COMPANY:
• While La Pecora Bianca has enjoyed success in its early years, the company is still actively growing. This position will have regular exposure to ownership and have significant influence on decisions in the company's development, from operational practices to company culture to service standards.