A reputable Restaurant and Bar is looking for talented Banquet servers to join our team. We are looking for someone who is reliable and dependable with a passion for the food and hospitality industry.
• Meets and exceeds customer expectations
• Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers and supervisors
• Attends work on time as scheduled and adheres to attendance policy
• The primary responsibility of a banquet server is to provide the highest quality of service to guests at all times.
• Must be able to read an event sheet and know how to complete a banquet setup
• Knows the menu for each function served.
• Pre function table set-up…silverware, water, condiments, napkins, linen prior to guest’s arrival.
• Serve food, coffee, water and other beverages to customers. Clear/ bus all served items to guests.
• Receives customer orders for any food and beverage that varies from the set menu.
• Refers complaints on food/service to their immediate supervisor.
• Cleans banquet room and banquet kitchen areas after functions to their pre-function state (ex: coffee stations)
• Keeps station neat and clean during service. Constantly patrols assigned station, refilling water and coffee, removing service items and condiments per established policies. Checks on the guest.
• Completes any assigned side work, such as refilling condiments, sorting linen, hanging/ storing shirting, cleaning/storing serving equipment, etc.
• Performs other duties assigned
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge, Casual Dining
Part of Highland Hospitality Group
Mike's, a neighborhood landmark where you can meet friends or family, while enjoying a burger and beer.