Link Restaurant Group was founded in January 2009 by James Beard Award winning executive Chef Donald Link with the goal to support the continuous growth of his family of restaurants in New Orleans. Chef Link, his partners and staff are passionate about southern food. Working with local purveyors and farmers, the Link team is committed to utilizing quality, local ingredients and traditional cooking techniques. We are enthusiastic about wine and focus on simple, attentive service. An honest and solid foundation of all members of the Link Restaurant Group.
We are looking for Servers to join our FOH team. We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about delivering great service and food! We are looking for driven individuals with 2+ years of experience in fine dining service. A positive and professional attitude in our fast paced, high volume setting is a must. Experience in a ‘Front-Waiter/Back-Waiter’ team, interest in local, seasonal + sustainable food and fundamental wine knowledge are a plus. Our ideal candidate is a team player, who takes pride in not just serving food, but creating positive dining experiences for local, national and international guests.
We offer competitive wages, career progression and professional development, health insurance and a 401k with a company match.
Some things you'll be doing:
- Oversee the guest experience and act as guest advocate regarding inquiries and additional needs on the menu
- Stay updated on all menu items, preparation and ingredients of all dishes
- Ensure proper table maintenance, including water service, pre-bussing, clear plates between courses, etc.
- Ensure guests are charged correctly and accurately, and receive payment in a timely fashion for all items served
- Support other team members to ensure guest satisfaction before, during, and after service in the completion of their duties.
- Adhere to grooming and dress code standards
Skills & Requirements:
- At least two years of related experience
- Team player with exceptional work ethic
- Quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Must love food and learning about food
- Food & beverage knowledge a plus
- High volume restaurant experience preferred
- An enthusiasm to learn and grow with us
- Full-time and flexible schedule availability
- The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, frequently lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing, for 4 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Link Restaurant Group reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of LRG or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
LRG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, ancestry, national origin, alienage or citizenship, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other protected status.
Classic Food / Wine Service
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment