We seek dynamic candidates with:
- 2+ years of Server experience in an upscale to fine-dining restaurant
- knowledge of elevated levels of service standards and customer etiquette
- a passion for great food and wine served with care and consistency. Our ideal candidate will naturally radiate warmth, and sincere hospitality.
- a good food and European wine acumen and willingness to learn more
- ability to improvise and make impromptu decisions in accordance with the cycle of service and the restaurant's standards
- Leadership abilities, including clear communication skills, ability to guide team members, and properly represent the restaurant's vision & philosophy
• A warm, personable, and gracious demeanor with a sense of humor and an appetite for life!
• Open availability
We look forward to meeting you!
Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and drug prescription insurance, 401K, dining discount.
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Food / Beverage Pairing
Food Safety Knowledge
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee Recommendation
Part of STARR Restaurants
Upland, by celebrated chef Justin Smillie and renowned restaurateur Stephen Starr, is now open in Miami Beach! The second outpost of the popular NYC restaurant brings Smillie’s signature California inspired cuisine to the chic South of Fifth neighborhood in a charming setting designed by Roman and Williams.
Affectionately named for Smillie’s hometown in Southern California, Upland has received critical acclaim since its 2014 opening for Smillie’s culinary prowess and universal appeal. Fans of the restaurant include Pete Wells of the New York Times who urged readers to visit and described Smillie as a “pasta savant” and “vegetable sage.” Upland is Starr’s fifth active project in South Florida following the successes of Steak 954, Makoto, The Continental and Le Zoo.