We offer competitive wages, career progression and professional development, health insurance and a 401k with a company match.
Calcasieu is looking for Banquet Servers.
• Read and execute specifications listed on the Banquet Event Orders.
• Attend all pre-shift meetings to ensure events flow smoothly.
• Assist in ensuring that each event are on time as per the banquet event course.
• Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
• Greet all guests and owners warmly with an appropriate greeting.
• Have a good understanding and able to communicate products and service related query to guests when asked.
• Deliver and serve welcome drinks, food, meals, condiments and accompaniments etc.
• Properly open and pour wine at the table side.
• Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service.
• Respond to guest requests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner.
• Clear each course properly and maintain table maintenance.
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned station and service areas.
• Assist others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
• Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
• Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships.
• The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, frequently lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing, for 4 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Link Restaurant Group reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of LRG or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
LRG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, ancestry, national origin, alienage or citizenship, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other protected status.
Basic Floor Service
Classic Food / Wine Service
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment