STARR Restaurants newest property ELECTRIC LEMON , is seeking talented and experienced hospitality professionals to join our Front-of-House team. Our gorgeous restaurant features an intimate dining room with an adjacent PDR and a rooftop terrace with breathtaking views of the Hudson River.
We are currently seeking SERVERS with a strong work ethic and values. The ideal candidate will also have a passion for local ingredients, treated with simplicity and respect, and a genuine desire to provide warm and gracious hospitality.
- Warm, personable, gracious.
- Strong understanding of wine styles, grape varieties and vinification methods
- Sense of humor, with an appetite for life!
- Appreciation of health and wellness Culture
- Ability to speak confidently about the menu items especially as they pertain to specialty and classic cocktails
- Clear communication skills
- Strong sense of awareness
- Ability to properly represent the restaurant’s vision and philosophy
- Open Availability required
- 2-5 years experience in 2 and 3-star Metropolitan restaurants
- Upscale bar lounge experience is a plus
This is your opportunity to grow as an accomplished hospitality professional. STARR Restaurants provides: Highly competitive hourly pay, tremendous career growth opportunities, and after 90 days of employment - NY Transitchek, Health, Vision and Dental Insurance as well as employee dining discounts at 30+ Starr Restaurants in multiple cities.
STARR Restaurants provides: Highly competitive hourly pay, tremendous career growth opportunities, and after 90 days of employment - NY Transitchek, Health, Vision and Dental Insurance as well as employee dining discounts at 30+ Starr Restaurants in multi
Classic Food / Wine Service
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Experience in a Fine Dining Establishment
Experience in a High Volume Environment
Food Safety Knowledge
Hospitality / Management Degree
Other jobs you might be interested in
Restaurant Group, Upscale Casual
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of STARR Restaurants
Electric Lemon will be opening in the world's first Equinox Hotel at Hudson Yards.
A sleek and intimate dining room, lounge spaces and a terrace offering expansive views of Manhattan make up the ideal multi-use, day-to-night setting. Equinox members, hotel guests, visitors and locals alike should feel empowered to embrace the space whenever and however they like!