World-renowned, James Beard Award-winning restaurateurs, Keith McNally and Stephen Starr, are collaborating in the biggest restaurant comeback New York has ever seen! This spring, the beloved New York City restaurant, PASTIS, will reopen its doors just steps away from the original location in the MEPA.
We are now actively hiring BUTCHERS. If you are ready to be a part of this dynamic team in the rebirth of a New York City legend - We want to talk to YOU!
- BOH: Punctual, Hard-working, and Dependable - with a strong knowledge of French Cuisine
- 1+ years of Butcher experience in reputable high-volume and fine dining restaurants
- Ability to receive ordered merchandise and double check quality of deliveries
- Strong knowledge of meat breakdown and portioning
- To be able to conduct inventory checks and perform other duties as outlined by Chefs & BOH Managers
- Full-time and Flexible Availability – including Weekend availability
PASTIS is a part of STARR Restaurants which after 90 days of full-time hourly employment, offers Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance, a 401k option, NY TransitChek, and a STARR Restaurants Dining Discount of 20% off across 35+ restaurants in MULTIPLE cities.
Hourly Pay + Benefits + Dining Discounts
Advanced Knife Handling
Enforcement Of Safety / Sanitation Standards
Other jobs you might be interested in
Restaurant Group, Upscale Casual, Casual Dining, Cafe
Part of STARR Restaurants
The beloved New York City restaurant Pastis reopened its doors at a new home in the Meatpacking District at 52 Gansevoort Street (steps away from the old Pastis). The revival of this important restaurant was driven by two James Beard Award-winning restaurateurs, Keith McNally and Stephen Starr, who return to a neighborhood they helped cultivate. McNally is the chief designer of the space while Starr and team focus on culinary and operations. Pastis features elements similar to the original such as the restaurant’s classic curved zinc bar outfitted with signature subway tiles, vintage mirrors with handwritten daily specials, and a mosaic-tiled floor. Guests can find the classic bistro fare Pastis was known for, with a menu that offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Talent Acquisition Manager