The Alinea Group seeks a Customer Support & Guest Relations Temp. The ideal candidate has extraordinary attention to detail, communicates effectively in writing and in person, and enjoys being part of a collaborative work environment.
Alinea has been universally praised for its innovative approach to modernist cuisine. It has four times been named the Best Restaurant in America and is one of only 13 restaurants in the U.S. to earn the coveted Michelin 3-Star rating. In 2018, The Alinea Group and Small Batch Creative published The Aviary Cocktail Book - the year’s most innovative cookbook. In 2019, we have a new project and searching to expand our team with the opportunity for a full-time position starting in 2020.
- Obtained or pursuing Associate’s Degree or above
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel and Google Sheet data organization
- Advanced proficiency with word processing programs like Google Doc and Word
- Experience writing correspondence in a professional setting
- Calm demeanor
- Team oriented attitude
- A positive outlook and ability to adapt to changing procedures
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work either on or around the 2019 holidays: Nov 27th, Nov 29th, Dec 23rd, Dec 26th, Dec 27th
- Ability to work 4-5days/week including some weekends
- Administrative experience in a professional setting
- Experience with shipment processing for both international and domestic orders
- Past experience in data entry
- Support the Aviary Cocktail Book team by...
- Responding to customers over email
- Tracking orders and shipments using multiple systems
- Prepare reservations and running daily Guest Relations reports
Schedule and Compensation:
- Usually 30 hours / week, up to 40 if needed
- 4 month temporary position
- Hourly rate based on experience
- Benefits available
The Alinea Group values diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, age, veteran status, life experiences and ideas. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strive to provide an inclusive culture that embraces diversity.