Devoted to the pleasures of grilled meats and good ingredients simply cooked, St. Anselm is not your typical steakhouse. Our aim is to create a neighborhood vibe where guests can enjoy delicious food, an offbeat wine list and friendly service in a fun and unpretentious setting. As one of our key leaders, we will provide you the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic restaurant concept, in an environment that allows you to develop both personally and professionally.
Qualified candidates will have:
• 2+ years of progressive management experience in well-rated restaurant
• Experience hiring, training and mentoring a diverse hourly FOH staff
• Ability to drive performance and success
• Knowledge national and international wine knowledge, including strong familiarity with major Crus, Classified growths and the myriad grape varieties and wine styles of all major growing regions
• Prior experience managing a restaurant’s beverage program
We are offering a very competitive salary plus quarterly bonus, full benefits (and they are excellent benefits!), 15 days of PTO and a dining discount of 40% off your meals at any of our restaurants, 401k plan and much much more!
Very competitive compensation package, full benefits, 15 days of PTO, 401k, 40% off all dining at several of our restaurants and much much more!
Ability To Lift 40+ Lbs
Basic Floor Service
Craft Cocktail knowledge
Food & Wine Pairings
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Food / Beverage Pairing
Other jobs you might be interested in
New American, Steakhouse, American
Restaurant Group, Casual Dining, Upscale Casual
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of STARR Restaurants
St. Anselm is an American tavern devoted to the pleasures of grilled meats and great ingredients simply cooked.
While steak is a specialty, Chef Marjorie Meek-Bradley’s creativity doesn’t stop there. Delicious food, eclectic wines, and classic cocktails set the tone for a great experience. Paired with friendly service in an unpretentious setting adorned with offbeat décor, dining at St. Anselm is the total package.