If you are a business savvy restaurant doyen with passion, character and soul -- We want to talk to you!
A General Manager for STARR Restaurants is responsible for working with the rest of the operations team to run a profitable restaurant, where the quality of service, food and beverages are continually challenged and improved and where an environment that fosters creativity, free thinking and intelligent decision-making is encouraged. This position will play an integral role in hiring, mentoring and retaining a vibrant staff.
- A minimum of 4-6 years of progressive management experience in a reputable, fine dining, high-volume restaurant
- At least 3 years if full restaurant P&L management experience
- Experience hiring, training and mentoring salaried managers and hourly FOH staff
- Strong financial acumen with the proven ability to oversee cost control, labor, management and bottom line profitability
- Ability to drive performance and success
Quarterly Bonus, Full Benefits, 401k, Paid Vacation, Dining Discounts
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of STARR Restaurants
The surreal atmosphere of this awe-inspiring restaurant in the Meatpacking district of Manhattan combines the serenity of Asia with the flamboyance of 16th century Paris. The menu features fanciful interpretations of Chinese dishes and delights even the most discriminating palates. - Open Table
“Stunning” decor lends a “dark, sexy” backdrop to the “trendy” scene at Stephen Starr’s Chelsea multilevel “mega room”, a “bigger-than-life experience” where the “energetic” crowd is “blown away” by “flavorful” Asian dishes. - Zagat