• 1-2 years of experience as a Line Cook working in a well-rated restaurant
• solid knowledge and experience with meat/fish butchery and stocks/sauces
• a passion for high-quality ingredients
• the ability to kick it in to a third gear when you are in the weeds, yet still maintain proper execution of dishes
• Open availability
• a minimum of an Associate's degree from an accredited culinary school, preferred
We look forward to hearing from you!
General knife handling
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of STARR Restaurants
With STEAK 954, culinary impresario Stephen Starr has staked his claim on new territory where a modern interpretation of the classic steakhouse showcases the pure and simple flavors of dry-aged meats with a sterling cast of sides and sauces in a chic yet comfortable resort-style setting. The bar is stocked with a buzz-worthy selection of fine wines and cocktails created with exotic ingredients and time-honored techniques, served with Fort Lauderdale flair. The ambiance combines mediums of dark woods, bold floral silk wall panels, organic materials and clean lines to create a breezy, tropical feel on a palate of vibrant blues and greens. And the centerpiece of the restaurant— a 15-foot long reef aquarium home to mesmerizing jellyfish—is a rare and spectacular sight. Eclectic, vibrant and playful—just another Starr-struck experience at the table of Bon Appétit and Zagat Survey's "Restaurateur of the Year."