Food Systems Unlimited, Inc. is a restaurant management company which includes Asian Chao, Maki of Japan, Chao Cajun, TOBU, and Sushi Fuji, all are Asian inspired food concepts served in a fast casual environment.
We offer competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have store management positions available in Maryland, New York, and Florida. Come join us.
Restaurant Management Team responsibilities:
- Lead all or some People aspects of a quick service Asian restaurant including hiring, training, coaching, and development
- Ensure the safety of our Guests and Associates through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines
- Lead all or some Guest components of a quick service Asian restaurant including excellent food quality, guest service, associate friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team using proven systems and routines
- Lead all or some financial areas of a quick service Asian restaurant including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth
- Applies thorough knowledge of all policies, procedures and practices utilized within unit managed
- Understands ways in which unit relates to and impacts the entire company
- Demonstrates knowledge of company operations and objectives
We offer our Full-Time Management Team:
- Progressive Compensation Package and Partnership Opportunities
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Quick Service Restaurant Management Experience
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- High school or GED required
Additional expectations of our Management Team are:
- Excellent leaders with great people skills
- Proactive – Sees life as choices and chooses to make a positive impact.
- People Oriented – enjoys working with our guests and associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented – knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share learning with others.
- Results Oriented – focuses on getting results without compromising guest, people, and financial areas.
ADA Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.
Performance based bonuses
Food Cost Optimization
Food Safety Knowledge
General knife handling
Quick Service, Fast Casual, Restaurant Group, Casual Dining