- 2 years of experience in a high-end, HIGH-VOLUME restaurant is a MUST!
- High Volume, Upscale New York City experience preferred
- Familiarity with Aloha POS is a PLUS
- Must have sound wine and beverage knowledge
- Professional & polished personality is essential
- Passionate about great service
- Knowledge of Asian cuisine is a PLUS!
STARR RESTAURANTS offer comprehensive benefits after 90 days of full time employment including Medical, Dental, and Vision; a culinary-driven environment that fosters excellence, and long-term advancement opportunities with an established and growing restaurant group!
- part-time - part time - fulltime - fulltime - FOH - Front of House - maitred - maitre'd - resy - opentable - reserve - actor - actress - student - theatre - hospitality jobs - lounge server - cocktail server - servers - cocktail servers - server - audition - hourly pay - hourly salary - tips - tipped server - tipped position - tipped jobs - benefits - healthcare
Competitive Pay + Growth Opportunities!
Ability To Lift 40+ Lbs
Classic Wine Service Knowledge
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of STARR Restaurants
The surreal atmosphere of this awe-inspiring restaurant in the Meatpacking district of Manhattan combines the serenity of Asia with the flamboyance of 16th century Paris. The menu features fanciful interpretations of Chinese dishes and delights even the most discriminating palates. - Open Table
“Stunning” decor lends a “dark, sexy” backdrop to the “trendy” scene at Stephen Starr’s Chelsea multilevel “mega room”, a “bigger-than-life experience” where the “energetic” crowd is “blown away” by “flavorful” Asian dishes. - Zagat