You know what it means to work hard, earn your stripes and you enjoy doing it. You’re a team player that takes pride in serving food with integrity. You exercise both a successful work ethic and agility in a fast-paced kitchen.
Ideal Candidates should:
- Have at least 1+ years of related experience or a culinary degree
- General knife handling, food safety & sanitation knowledge
- High volume restaurant experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- High profile restaurant experience a plus!
- Have passion for food, exceptional work ethic and dedication
- An enthusiasm to learn and grow with us!
- Be able work well under pressure
- Constantly strive to better oneself
- Maintain positive attitude
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Have the ability to read and follow menus and recipes
- Complete basic mathematical calculations
About the Job
As a Line Cook you are responsible for preparing and finishing all hot and cold foods. You will execute contemporary, seasonal Creole cuisine with enthusiasm, precision and detail. While crafting our staple and seasonal menu items with precision, you will also work alongside our chefs on a number of different formats and events. As our menu grows and evolves, so will your knife and cooking techniques. Tasked with mastering the stations, you will also be accountable for cleanliness, food and equipment safety knowledge that meet our company standards
competitive salary, insurance, 401-K, paid vacation, dining discount, free gym and more
Advanced Knife Handling
Food Safety Knowledge
General knife handling
Other jobs you might be interested in
Cajun / Creole, Comfort Food
Part of Ralph Brennan Restaurant Group
Nestled among the live oaks and colorful clapboard houses of mid-city New Orleans and City Park sits Ralph Brennan's Ralph's on the Park. At the heart of this vibrant eatery is New Orleans born and bred Chef Chip Flanagan, whose globally-inspired interpretations of local cuisine are influenced by the eccentricity, diversity and traditions for which New Orleans is known.
Chef Chip and his talented team meet daily to deliver the freshest spins on eclectic comfort cuisine. Whether creating a Foie Gras Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich, crafting a Louisiana Seafood Crepe with Fried Shrimp Curls or stirring up a delectable Turtle Soup, the team delivers delicacies designed to meet high expectations and varied tastes. Delectable cuisine and iconic location, coupled with impeccable service and gracious hospitality are what make Ralph's on the Park the ideal place to dine with foodies and family alike.