The Little Beet Table is an intimate 84-seat farm to table restaurant focusing on bright, fresh flavors and an exciting cocktail program featuring all natural ingredients.
Job Title – Bartender
As a Bartender at The Little Beet, you will be responsible for ensuring our guests receive the ultimate hospitality experience. This position requires someone who likes to talk, laugh, smile and work in fast paced environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Offer friendly service to all guests
• Enthusiastically greet customers entering restaurant
• Take customer orders, maintains fast, accurate service, and positive guest relations
• Assist customers by providing menu information and resolving their complaints or concerns
• Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol
• Attempt to limit problems and liability related to customers' excessive drinking by taking steps such as not serving intoxicated guests, notifying a manager, and offering to call a friend or a cab for the guest
• Make all cocktails according to specifications using jiggered pours
• Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment
• Stock and maintain bar area
• Maintain a clean and orderly register area
• Maintains the restaurant with regards to cleanliness, neatness and customer accessibility
• Readily identify prices of menu items and calculate bill using POS
• Receive payments by cash, credit or debit cards, and gift cards and issue receipts, refunds, or change due
• Works as a team member to support other restaurant employees in their duties
• Other duties as assigned by General Manager or Assistant Manager
- Positivity- “Have fun”, “make it happen” attitude
- Hospitality- Doing all that can be done for others- and more than in expected.
- Integrity- Being reliable. Doing the right things always, using sound judgment.
- Excellence- Doing what needs to be done, as well as it can possibly be done. Being relentless about the details.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Growth potential and the chance to be part of growing dynamic restaurant group.
- Competitive compensation with vacation and benefits package.
- 70% discount at our quick service concepts, 25% at LBT
- commuter benefits through Alice
- good work/life balance for the hospitality industry
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Staff Meals
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Aurify Brands
At The Little Beet Table we strive to make healthful and satisfying food accessible to all.
Since October of 2014 we’ve taken a local and thoughtful approach to our vegetable forward menu and relaxed dining room experience. This allows you to continue to live well while enjoying your food in comfort. We love the idea of indulging in your well being. To that end, our menu pushes beyond vegetables into beef and chicken but with that same focus on healthful, whole foods. Gather around, get comfortable and enjoy.