Felidia is owned by famed Chef Lidia Bastianich. Lidia is an Emmy award-winning television host, best-selling cookbook author, and restaurateur.
Felidia is currently looking for an experienced CAPTAIN to join our team!
We look for long term, career minded professionals who appreciate working with other like-minded hospitality people. You must be eager and passionate about learning.
Captain Requirements (but not limited to):
- At least 2 years of NYC fine-dining experience as a Captain or lead server; Must be confident filleting fish tableside;
- Italian wine knowledge/experience is a MUST;
- Strong knowledge of Regional Italian Cuisine is a strongly preferred;
- Candidates must have full time availability to be considered (including lunches, dinners, weekends and holidays);
- Banquet experience preferred, but not required;
- Passionate, Professional, Positive;
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to lead a team;
- Ability to multi-task, maintain professionalism within a high-volume atmosphere, and work together as a team;
- Proper grooming and professional appearance;
- Willingness to learn and grow.
To know more about Felidia, please visit our website at:
Felidia is an equal opportunity employer.
Health, vision and dental benefits, 401k match program
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of RSC Management Services
Felidia is the acclaimed Manhattan East Side flagship of Lidia Bastianich, open since 1981. It is here that many of Lidia's devoted fans find her greeting each guest with the same warmth and passion that she exhibits through her television shows and cookbook.