The Alinea Group is currently seeking dedicated, full-time hospitality professionals to join our team! You must be a poised, organized team player and have a passion for continuing your food and beverage education.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work as main communication between Front of House and Back of House
- Call orders to kitchen team and track the timely execution of dish
- Ensure all dishes leaving the kitchen are complete, accurately garnished, produced in a timely fashion, and taken to the proper guest tables
- Ensure FOH team is trained on presenting food items properly
- Competitive hourly wage plus tip pool
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Ventra transit benefit
- Employee dining discount
- Daily staff meal
Steps to Apply:
- Send in your resume for review
- Schedule a phone interview with our Human Resources team
The Alinea Group is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religion, age, veteran status, life experiences and ideas. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and strive to provide an inclusive culture that embraces diversity.
Must be eligible to legally work in the United States. We use E-Verify.
Medical, PTO, 401(k), CTA/Ventra discount, Employee dining discount