We seek an enthusiastic Barback candidate with a can-do attitude to join our exceptional team of service leaders.
- Assist bartender in the set-up of the bar.
- Ensure an extensive understanding of all the tools used in bartending, and use these tools efficiently in your daily operations.
- Ensure that all proper glassware needed is polished and stocked in accordance to each shifts’ needs.
- Ensure that all bar set-up and breakdown procedures are applied on daily basis as per L’Atelier standards.
- Ensure that the bar area is organized always.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the bar area always from the beginning until the end of the shift.
- Help check in, store and organize the daily deliveries, ensure the product rotation (=FIFO).
- Ensure that every preparation needed for the service (fresh juices, syrups, and mixes) have been prepared in
- quantities prior to service.
- When necessary, assist with water service, china/ glassware/ silver mise en place, bread service as instructed and dictated by the L’Atelier Steps of Service.
- Show a strong menu knowledge: you should be able to recognize every dish and to answer to basic guest questions as well as presenting the dishes to the guests.
As a Barback you will gain a solid understanding of our cuisine, service standards, and company's culture laying the foundation for growth with our team.
- The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of restaurant experience.
- Applicants must be guest-service focused, friendly and outgoing, hardworking, team-oriented, and able to perform with detail and finesse. We seek individuals who pursue this career as a passion and a profession.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership Discounts
- ZipCar Rental Discounts
- Family Meal Provided
- On site Educational Classes
Invest Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Invest Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options & Lifestyle Wellness Package
Other jobs you might be interested in
French, Gluten Free
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
Le Jardinier is a modern vegetable-driven restaurant created by Michelin-starred Chef Alain Verzeroli, longtime protégé of legendary French chef Joël Robuchon, who also trained under Alain Passard at Arpège and Guy Savoy at Taillevent in Paris. The team includes Executive Pastry Chef Salvatore Martone, who worked with Robuchon for 13 years at Restaurant Joël Robuchon in Las Vegas as well as L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon in New York, and Head Baker Tetsuya Yamaguchi, who worked with Robuchon for over 20 years at his restaurants around the world. Designed by award-winning French architect Joseph Dirand, the restaurant is situated in the new luxury condominium 100 East 53rd Street, developed by Aby Rosen, and designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Norman Foster. Le Jardinier (the French word for gardener) will feature approachable yet refined vegetable-driven dishes, rooted in classic French technique. Chef Verzeroli has created a menu where plants play a prominent role: local, seasonal fruits and vegetables, fresh herbs, and greens are complemented by fish, meat and poultry. The menu also features several vegetarian and gluten-free options.