- is responsible for managing the guest’s overall dining experience by providing prompt, attentive table service.
- must be knowledgeable about the cuisine, techniques and ingredients utilized in menu preparation to guide the guest appropriately
- works with a strong attention to detail and directs the activities of their support staff to ensure a friendly, yet sophisticated dining experience.
- 1 to 3 years experience working in restaurant of similar caliber
- Positive, "roll up your sleeves" attitude
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Energetic, keeps themselves and team members motivated.
- Good knowledge of Food and Beverage and strives to continue learning.
What we offer:
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
• Employee Assistance Program
• Gym Membership Discounts
• ZipCar Rental Discounts
• Family Meal Provided
• On site Educational Classes
INVEST Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, INVEST Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options & Lifestyle Wellness Package
Other jobs you might be interested in
Fine Dining, Fine Dining
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
In the Spring of 2019, we look forward to two new restaurant concepts brought to you by the team that brought NYC the 2-Michelin restaurant L’ATELIER de Joel Robuchon, which was recently awarded 2 Michelin stars, and one of the most anticipated openings of the Fall of 2018, Benno by Jonathan Benno. Our newest projects introduce Chef Alain Verzeroli, who has worked under the legendary Joel Robuchon for over two decades and is a 3 -Star Michelin Chef.