- is an ambassador of the restaurants cuisine and culture to our guest. This role sets the stage for the guest experience by providing prompt, attentive service and by being all - knowing regarding our menu, beverage, and wine offerings.
- will help to craft our cocktail offerings and curate our spirits selections.
- works with a strong attention to detail and directs the activities of their support staff while guiding the guest beyond the simple service of food and beverage, but through an unparalleled dining experience.
- The ideal candidate has at least 3-5 years of fine dining restaurant experience as a Bartender.
- Strong beverage knowledge and an appetite to keep on top of industry trends is a must.
- Excellent service experience is a must.
Applicants must be guest-service oriented, friendly and outgoing, hardworking, team oriented, and able to perform with detail and finesse. We seek individuals who pursue this career as a passion and a profession.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Options & Lifestyle Wellness Package
Other jobs you might be interested in
Fine Dining, Fine Dining
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
In the Spring of 2019, we look forward to two new restaurant concepts brought to you by the team that brought NYC the 2-Michelin restaurant L’ATELIER de Joel Robuchon, which was recently awarded 2 Michelin stars, and one of the most anticipated openings of the Fall of 2018, Benno by Jonathan Benno. Our newest projects introduce Chef Alain Verzeroli, who has worked under the legendary Joel Robuchon for over two decades and is a 3 -Star Michelin Chef.