We are accepting application enthusiastic and capable Line Cooks of all levels of experience to join our exceptional team of service leaders for this new restaurant opening.
You will have the opportunity to:
- work with top level talent, equipment and ingredient while preparing all mise en-place for station and working service
- work alongside the Executive Chef and Sous Chefs’ and will be exposed to a variety of cooking techniques spanning from classic french, asian, and contemporary methods.
- perfect your skills and master various stations in a state-of-the art kitchen
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in kitchen preparation and cooking.
• Culinary Certificate Preferred
• Food Handlers Safety Certificate Preferred
• Ability to read, speak and interpret documents in clear English.
• Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and dining room personnel.
• Must to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 30 pounds.
• Must be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).
Invest Hospitality LLC –is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Invest Hospitality, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Medical, Dental/Vision, Commuter Benefits
Other jobs you might be interested in
French, Gluten Free
Part of INVEST HOSPITALITY
Le Jardinier is a modern vegetable-driven restaurant created by Michelin-starred Chef Alain Verzeroli, longtime protégé of legendary French chef Joël Robuchon, who also trained under Alain Passard at Arpège and Guy Savoy at Taillevent in Paris. The team includes Executive Pastry Chef Salvatore Martone, who worked with Robuchon for 13 years at Restaurant Joël Robuchon in Las Vegas as well as L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon in New York, and Head Baker Tetsuya Yamaguchi, who worked with Robuchon for over 20 years at his restaurants around the world. Designed by award-winning French architect Joseph Dirand, the restaurant is situated in the new luxury condominium 100 East 53rd Street, developed by Aby Rosen, and designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Norman Foster. Le Jardinier (the French word for gardener) will feature approachable yet refined vegetable-driven dishes, rooted in classic French technique. Chef Verzeroli has created a menu where plants play a prominent role: local, seasonal fruits and vegetables, fresh herbs, and greens are complemented by fish, meat and poultry. The menu also features several vegetarian and gluten-free options.