Quince Pacific Avenue (QPA), Chef Michael Tusk’s highly acclaimed San Francisco restaurants including Quince and Cotogna, seeks an organized and service oriented individual to join our Guest Relations Team as a Reservationist. In this capacity, you will be the first point of contact to many of our guests, requiring poise, professionalism, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. This is a great opportunity for growth.
The position includes some light administrative work, database entry, internet searches, etc. Previous telephone and office experience required. Candidate must have restaurant background and be fluent in Open Table with host experience is preferred.
Interested candidates, please apply to [email protected]
We run three unique operations, from a flagship Three Michelin Starred restaurant to more casual, volume-based concepts, all unified in a commitment to exemplary hospitality, creativity, and a desire to innovate and continually reinvent. QPA, is a Values-Driven company that is committed to creating rewarding experiences for our employees with growth opportunities for advancement.
As an important member of our team, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
· Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage
· Retirement savings offering 401 K matching employer contributions
· Commuter tax deferred benefits
· Employee discount at our QPA family of restaurants – Quince, Cotogna, Verjus
· Complimentary participation in our community sponsored agriculture (CSA) program with Fresh Run Farm
· Relais & Chateaux discount at participating hotels and restaurants
· Sponsorship of continuing education classes and professional training opportunities in food and beverage
· Paid family meals provided
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of Chef Michael Tusk
Cotogna is a celebration of rustic Italian cuisine and offers a daily-changing menu of spit-roasted or grilled meats and fish, wood-oven pizzas and house-made pastas.
Located in San Francisco's historic Jackson Square, Cotogna ('quince' in Italian) is a casual, lively venue and a compliment to the adjoining Quince Restaurant, Chef Michael Tusk’s celebrated fine dining establishment.