You will be working with a top-tier team. This position is perfect for someone who views F&B as their career. We work in a demanding environment and have a serious first-class approach to customer service. Be ready to manage a staff of 50+ front and back of house members in all aspects of customer service and operations. You will be training a team on their daily functions, ensuring cleanliness and regular maintenance of the shop. Requirements
• A sincere passion for culinary arts
• 3+ Years Food/Hospitality Industry
• 3+ Years Managerial Experience of a team of 5 or more
• Familiarity with POS systems
• Experience with ordering and inventory management
• Understanding of sales goals, production pars, and quality control
• Extensive experience with training
• Great sense of hospitality
• Exceptionally high level of organization and time management
• Ability to drive sales and manage cost margins
• Thrives working in high-energy, high-volume environment
• Excellence in customer service (in person and by email)
• Detailed knowledge of Department of Health regulation and attention
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of B. Hospitality Co.
B. Hospitality Co. is a hospitality-driven restaurant group based in Chicago, IL. Founded by partners John Ross and Phillip Walters, B. Hospitality Co. establishes classic restaurants that withstand the test of time.
The restaurant group prides itself on providing compelling food creations grounded in tradition along with thoughtfully selected, world-class wine and beverage programs. Each restaurant offers unparalleled warm and attentive service leaving a lasting impression on all guests that walk through their doors.
B. Hospitality Co. was founded with the launch of The Bristol in September 2008. The first of its kind in Chicago, The Bristol brought whole-animal butchery to the map. Its sister restaurant, Balena, opened in March 2012 with partners Boka Restaurant Group (BRG). In 2015, the team truly expanded into a hospitality company with the addition of four new restaurants. In January 2015, Formento’s, an Italian-heritage restaurant was created in honor of owner John Ross’ grandmother, Lucielle Formento. Later that month, Nonna’s, a sandwich shop, opened. In the winter of 2015, B. Hospitality Co. once again partnered with BRG to open Swift & Sons, an American steakhouse, in Fulton Market District. Cold Storage opened several weeks later and features incredible seafood and shellfish.
The team continues to look to the future of hospitality with plans to expand.