FRONT DESK MANAGER
What makes Louie Louie special and a great place to work?!
Cuz’ we give a damn!
We are part of Fearless Restaurant Group; a multi-concept group of 11 independent restaurants based in Philadelphia, PA and Long Beach Island, NJ. As a company, we are defined by our talent, teamwork, resources, opportunity and a workplace built on loyalty and respect. We're a creative, ambitious business with an aggressive growth strategy and require like-minded leaders to join us as we move forward.
Louie Louie is an American bistro with French influence. We opened in July 2018 and have received wonderful praise throughout Philly and beyond! We are a high volume restaurant with an excellence and professional driven mentality.
A Louie Louie Front Desk Manager will be an expert at welcoming our guests into our home with warmth, enthusiasm, and grace in this fast-paced, multi-faceted, neighborhood cafe. This candidate will have a desire to continue to learn and grow within our organization.
Prior experience working with OpenTable managing a wait is required. This position will be 40 hours per week only.
The ideal candidate will have a big personality and LOVE getting to know other people and making moments special!
- Be happy and constantly smiling!
- Welcome our guests with a friendly demeanor into our home
- Schedule all greeters
- Create weekly greeter focus points
- Lead greeter training
- Be the ambassador of the restaurant. Making regulars and getting to know ALL of our guests.
- Close the restaurant 2-3 nights per week
- Understand table numbers, seat positions, and flow of service
- Be graceful in answering telephones, confirming reservations, and showing guests to tables
- Strong communication and listening skills to effectively deliver accurate messaging to both guests and teammates
- Have a desire to build knowledge of classic cookery, wine, beer, and cocktails
- Maintain accurate knowledge on hours of operation, relevant service and facility information
- Derive pleasure from providing genuine hospitality
- Hourly rate $17-20/hour with great room for ADVANCEMENT into management!
- Medical/dental insurance for full-time employees
- Short-term disability insurance available after 30-days service
- Employee Dining Benefit Program at all 11 Fearless Restaurant locations
- Opportunities for career growth Fearless Restaurants
- Philadelphia Sports Club corporate gym rate $24/month
- Perks at Work, cash back buying program
- 401 K with Vanguard
Health/dental insurance, short-term disability, Employee Dining Program @ 11 Fearless Restaurants, career growth!
OpenTable or other
Staffing / scheduling
Other jobs you might be interested in
Bar / Lounge, Upscale Casual
Part of Fearless Restaurants
Part of Fearless Restaurants, a new restaurant opening spring of 2018, located at the Inn of Penn in the heart of University City. Designer ROHE creative of Harp + Crown, Bud + Marilyns, White Dog Café's Parlor Bar is designing the concept.
Louie is an American bistro with French influence! It will be an indoor/outdoor upscale casual venue. Our FOH team will wear jeans and t-shirts!
Our interviews/training will take place at our sister restaurant White Dog Café 2 blocks away.