Babbo is seeking full time or part time Backwaiter to join our team!
The characteristics we look for in our employees are a hardworking, dedicated, professional demeanor and an appreciation for warm hospitality.
- At least 2 years of experience as a backwaiter, NYC restaurants preferred but not required, fine dining is a plus;
- Ability to maintain composure under stress within a high-volume restaurant while taking direction well;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Must be professional at all times;
- Providing exceptional customer service;
- Willingness to learn and grow;
- Excellent communicator;
- Good team player;
- Open availability is a must: lunch, dinners, weekends...
We offer comprehensive benefits: medical, dental, vision and 401k after one year of work.
To know more about Babbo please visit our website at: http://babbonyc.com
Babbo is an equal opportunity employer.
Hourly + Tips
Other jobs you might be interested in
1 Employee RecommendationSee Details
Part of RSC Management Services
A gastronomic superstar since its inception, the James Beard Foundation honored Babbo with "The Best New Restaurant of 1998" award and Ruth Reichl at the New York Times hailed it with three stars...
In 2016, 2017 and 2018 Babbo was awarded One Michelin Star.