Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare dining room and mise en place for service
- Accomplish all assigned side work throughout shift
- Work under guidance of managers and chefs
- Present food and drink to guests
- Study and learn elements of each dish in order to add to guest experience
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Ventra transit benefit
- Employee dining discount
- Daily staff meal
Steps to Apply:
- Send in your resume for review
- Schedule phone interview with Human Resources
Medical, Paid Time Off, 401(K), CTA/Ventra Discounts, Employee Dining Discount
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of The Alinea Group
Alinea was founded in 2005 by Chef Grant Achatz and Nick Kokonas.
Featuring a single, seasonally driven tasting menu of between 18 and 22 courses, the experience of dining at Alinea is not only delicious, but also fun, emotional, and provocative.
Alinea has been universally praised for its innovative approach to modernist cuisine. It has three times been named the Best Restaurant in America and is the only restaurant in Chicago, and one of only 12 in the U.S., to earn the coveted Michelin 3-Star rating. It has also won the James Beard Award for Best Service in the United States.