- Prepares dining room for guests before service (folding napkins and setting up tables)
- Adheres to sanitation and safety policies
- Maintains table cleanliness by clearing plates as guests are finished eating; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to any special needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- Closes dining room down by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the restaurant
- Updates job knowledge by participating in staff training opportunities.
Health, dental and vision benefits, 401k match program
Enforcement Of Safety / Sanitation Standards
Food Safety Knowledge
On-site Special Events
Over 300 covers a night
Staff education / motivation
Up to 100 covers a night
Other jobs you might be interested in
Part of RSC Management Services
The name Becco is derived from the Italian verb, beccare, which means to peck, nibble, or savor something in a discriminating way.
Lidia Bastianich & her son, Joe, opened Becco in 1993 since then, it has been providing the New York community with outstanding service for over 18 years.